Aiya needs you~~!

Friday, March 26, 2010
10:27 AM
[ 0 comments ]


OK! So as many of you know, or don't know, idols don't make any money. We are only as big as our fans want us to be. Well I was giving opportunities to perform at ax. Not on the big stage but little things which are still in the works. But since have no job I can't afford any cosplays or even my way there. T^T. This is where I need you my fans. If you really want to see me at ax please help by donateing as much or as little as you can.






Every penny counts.I am thinking of making gifts for high donaters too like a thank you letter or singed picture. Or even cosplaying your favorite anime character. So give me some feed back and help me get to AX I hope to see you all there and Love everyone reading this.
~~~ Aiya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home