Ranka Lee wig T^T

Friday, September 4, 2009
11:51 AM
[ 0 comments ]




Mei the head maid for the Ichigo cafe let me use a short yellow/kinda green wig for my maid adaptation of Ranka Lee from Macroos Frontier. It is super short so when I actually do a full cosplay of her I would liek to get a new one but for now on short notice this works. I still havent finished sharpir dyeing it though and it needs to be done my monday. Monday is out Macross Frontier day in the cafe. Mei will be Sheryl and we have a speical guest as Alto. Oh and for those that don't know, Sharpie dyeing a wig is pretty much just coloring the wig with a sharpie.
On another note today is day zero of Anime Vegas! i am gonna go as me. Yes just normal Aiya in a maid uniform. Usually I have a wig on or some kind of maid cosplay character but today is just normal me. Well I should probably eat and head there now. Talk to everyone later!
~~Aiya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home