Anime Vegas day 1

Saturday, September 5, 2009
10:33 PM
[ 2 comments ]


This by far has to be the best day of my life. The cafe was so much fun and I met a lot of cool people but the best thing was the Momoi Haruko Live. I made her Saigo no rock maid Broomtar just to perform with in the ichigo Maid cafe earlier this year. I never expected to her in in concert. well I was wearing my maid uniform with the broomtar like in her video here.

Well I happened to have the broomtar at the concert so as she was performing aI held and she saw it. She reached out her hand and grabed my broom tar. AND PERFORMED WITH IT! I was so excited. Then she called me up on stage to perform love exe with her. alot of other girls came and then the momoi-ist.
I can't belive I shared a stage with the bigest Idol in Japan. I mean my dream is to be just like her and I was there with her. Today was amazing and just makes me want to try harder to be an idol! Thank you momoi for all the inspiration and for being you!

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2010 at 9:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Still think you got ripped off >.>

 
At February 19, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Blogger Aiya said...

lol I say it was a rip off I would do over and over again. best rip off ever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home