Hirano Aya Ichiban Idol!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009
11:30 PM
[ 0 comments ]

So yeah You all heard me blab about how awesome Momoi Haruko is but I never mentioned morning musume who i saw at Anime Expo this year or my number one Idol. That is right Aya Hirano! The one who made me want to be me! back in 2007 I moved to California leaving my anime life in Las Vegas to a.. well no anime life. I thought this was it for me. My friend reminded me about The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. She reminded me so much of my life in Las Vegas and the many random clubs I had. With this I learned my first choreographed dance, The Hare Hare Yuakai. I surprisingly got my wish i moved back to Vegas 4 days before Anime Vegas's trip to Anime Expo. My friend Rich got me the tickets to see The SOS Brigade Invasion Tour. You can believe i was stocked. Haruhi had saved me from loosing what i hold dearest. Seeing Hirano on stage was amazing to me. A spark was lit. This was it my calling. In the lines I danced and sand all the haruhi songs and other "Haruhi-ist" would tell me I was Haruhi! I felt overjoyed. People were really enjoying my entertainment. After this Aiya was born.

I bring this up since Hirano had her Riot Tour and I am watching the videos on youtube. I think she is stunning. She has so many personalities she can fit into and her songs reflect all of that. From cutesy to rocker chick. And her voice range is amazing too.

I just thought I should point that out and leave you with some awesome videos!
Enjoy!
~~~~ Aiya




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home