Looking for wotagei (contest)

Sunday, September 13, 2009
3:44 AM
[ 1 comments ]

Ok everyone I have a contest for you!!!!!
I want to see how many people out there really cheer for their Idols. I am not big yet but I know that I have touched a lot of fans, and I hope to continue to grow. So here is my plan. I found this video on line....

and I perform this song a lot. So I thought it would be fun if you gues would learn the Wotagei.
I am hoping to get 5 people to perform the wotagei or calls while I perform this live. Maybe at an upcoming maid event like the one by my birthday. (10-29)

And for all of those who live far away I have something for you too. If you make a video titled cheering for Aiya I will post it on here and my youtube and if you like either make a special thank you video for you or hand write you a thank you letter.
Sound good.

so lets make the deadline the day after my b-day! XD
October 30th!!
I hope to get lots of cool videos! Thank you guys for suproting me this will be a great birthday!

~~Aiya

1 Comments:

At September 20, 2009 at 5:09 AM, Blogger Aiya said...

Aww it has been a while and so far only one person has been working n the wotagei come on! v.v

 

Post a Comment

<< Home