Just a quikie

Sunday, September 20, 2009
5:45 AM
[ 0 comments ]


I haven't posted anything in a while on here I am sorry for those who keep up with it. Well Anime vegas monthly meeting was last week that was alot of fun. We got free cake!!

Me yoru and another girl (can't remember her name but she cosplays vocaloid and vampire knight) danced to love and joy!


I also have been going to UNLV anime club! It is alot of fun saince the head maid runs it.


Also I am thinking of making a video of the full wotagei for god knows so those who want to enter the contest can learn it batter. Also since the theme of my blog is "Ai (ya) wants to hit in america" the opening song to BECK by Beat Crusaders i thought I should make a video to it. So look out for that.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home